The company Your Private Property Lda (hereinafter “Your Private Property” or “YPP”), entity responsible for yourprivateproperty.pt values the privacy of its members and in this sense undertakes to respect it, ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the data registered by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to provide users with the conditions of Security and Privacy, and only the data necessary for the provision of the service are requested and collected, according to the explicit indications on the website. You are free to access, correct, or delete your data.
We assume the following commitments with the users:
- To process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended.
- Allow the data subject to access and correct some information about him / her.
- Keep the data accurate and, if necessary, current.
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when required by the holder.
- Possess security mechanisms that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of the data by an unauthorized person to do so.
- Do not perform interconnection of personal data, unless authorized by law.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Company: Imobiliária Your Private Property Lda.
AMI N.º 14073
Contact Data Protection Officer: dados.pessoa[email protected]
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter “RGPD”) ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In legal terms, “personal data” means any information of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
YPP maintains a database with the registration of its clients. The data present on this basis are solely the data provided by the own ones at the time of their registration, being collected and processed automatically, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by YPP, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union membership, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin, as well as data on health and sex life, including genetic data, shall not be solicited.
In no case shall we carry out any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
Grant to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we treat through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) Requests for property information;
- (ii) Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Contact Order Processing;
- (iv) Claim processing;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) Verify, maintain and develop statistical systems and analyzes;
- (vii) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (viii) Preventing and combating fraud;
- (ix) Request for comments on products or services purchased;
- (x) Conducting satisfaction surveys.
YPP guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by your customers. Notwithstanding the fact that YPP collects and processes data in a secure manner and prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions , at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The YPP website has a contact form in which users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire YPP offer. If users provide personal data to YPP through this contact form, they will not be used for any purpose other than what is requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents to access information about the service contracted with YPP in order to offer additional services to the contractor.
At the time of the collection of personal data, except in the fields where the contrary is indicated, the user may voluntarily make personal data available, without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless indicated otherwise). However, failure to respond to data, which is considered mandatory, will mean that it is impossible to access the service for which the data were requested.
If you do not agree to the above conditions, YPP may not contract with you through its website.
4. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the purpose of this website, YPP may transfer its personal data to other entities that will treat them for the following purposes:
- Provision of services contracted.
The entities to whom YPP will assign their personal data to treat them in the aforementioned terms will have the following nature:
- Insurance companies;
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services;
- Payment management and processing entities;
- Processing and ordering entities.
5. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by YPP may be transferred and stored in a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
6. SAFETY MEASURES
YPP declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment and / or access, account the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
YPP guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers, either in the register or in the process of buying or ordering products or services. The collection and processing of data takes place safely and prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be entered on a Secure Server (128 bit SSL) that encrypts / encodes (transforms into a code). You can verify that your browser is secure if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
The personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
YPP, whenever it accesses any personal data, undertakes to:
- To store them by means of legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee their security, thus avoiding unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in accordance with the current state of technology, to nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by the workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service and they are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. Should the information be disclosed to third parties, they should be required to keep the confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to users who have previously authorized them expressly.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 7/2004 of January 7, in case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from YPP, he may request opposition from the service by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability at any time by request by any of the following means:
- Email: [email protected]
Should you wish to cease to be part of the YPP database at any time, you may exercise this right through these contacts.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the ads. The information contained in the advertisements includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Sapo, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of your visit and what pages you visited within our website.
Cookie DoubleClick Dart
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition, we also use third-party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and/or web beacons when advertising on our website, which will make these advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) also receive your personal information, such as IP address, your ISP, your browser, etc. This function is generally used for geotargeting (display Lisbon advertising only to readers from Lisbon for example) or display targeted advertising to a user type (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user visiting regularly cooking sites, e.g. ).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in the options of your browser, or by making changes to the tools of Anti-Virus programs, such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change how you interact with our website or other websites. This may or may not affect your ability to log in to programs, websites, or forums from our and other networks.
Links to Third Party Sites
Last Update: 25 May 2018